Electric Forklift Rental | Ontario
Raymond West is an Ontario supplier of forklift and other material handling equipment rentals.
We are backed by one of the largest service and parts operations in Southern California.
Call us today at (909) 930-9399
Raymond funishes a complete range of forklift rental options, along with any other equipment rentals you’ll need for your warehouse location. Whether you’re looking for a whole fleet or one fork truck, Raymond West is the company to call. We provide the best services and products in the material handling equipment industry at affordable rates.
In addition to equipment rental, we provide comprehensive product support, including parts, maintenance, service, delivery and operator safety training.
Raymond has locations across California and provides new and used equipment rentals and sales.
Raymond West provides a complete range of electric forklift rentals and is one of the biggest electric forklift fleet dealers in Southern California. Whether you need stand-up or sit-down forklifts, Raymond has options to meet all customer requirements for warehouse cushion tire applications. Raymond forklift trucks offer excellent visibility, exceptional ergonomics and incomparable efficiency, making them the highest performance counterbalanced forklifts in the industry.
- Raymond ‘s 4150 Stand Up vehicles: ideal for rough dock use scenarios, an AC drive provides endurance and exceptional power.
- Raymond’s new 4250 Stand Up: open view mast offers a clear line of vision for the operator, payload capacity of up to 5k pounds.
- Raymond 4460 Sit Down vehicles: ideal for a wide variety of used and ideal for attachments and specialty racks.
- Raymond 4750 Sit Down: this truck offers unprecedented operative ease and productivity and is best in class when it comes to performance and design.
Raymond West has reach forklift rentals for almost every application. The 4-D reach truck puts an end to the requirement for right angle turns and is ideal for elongated load handling, while the deep-reach forklift truck can boost storage capacity by nearly forty percent with double deep pallet storage. If you need to rent reach trucks, Raymond has more choices than almostany dealer in California.
- Raymond’s 7500 model forklifts offer a universal-stance option for high rack applications and a clear view, in addition to a side-stance configuration for dock-to-stock and lower heights.
- The new Raymond 7530 has the highest industry lift height at 542 inches, and can support 2,000 lbs at as much as 505 inches.
- The 7700 provides both seated and stand-up operation and is ideal for long on site driving time and all day use.
Raymond is one of the top producers of turret trucks and is one of the most lauded brands in forklifts. We provide many choices in our swing reach product line, including:
- The 9600 Swing-Reach Truck: this option offers case picking and high-level pallet handling equipment in VNA layouts. It has a maximum lift height of 33 ft.
- Raymond’s new 9700 Turret Truck: the 9700 provides lift heights of up to 43 ft, more rapid speeds and large load capacity, making it the ideal option for special heavy-duty narrow aisle applications.
- Raymond 9800 Swing Reach: this articulated vehicle has even more lifting capacity and provides industrial load handling of up to fifty ft.
- Transtacker: the TRT transtacker truck has both alternating and direct power options, allowing every day, 24x7 utilization. Furthermore, it provides up to 4,000 pound load capacity and heights up to 59 feet.
Rent electric pallet jacks from Raymond and you’ll have a vast range of choices. Choose from riders, walkies, or walkie-riders. Our walkie straddle stacker is perfect for retail backrooms, while our walkie counterbalanced stacker line offers flexible performance for racks and trailers.
Orderpicker forklift rental options from Raymond are comprised of our value driven 5200 unit, our versatile 5400 designed for high-use operations, and our extended reach 5500 order picker capable of a maximum height of 30 feet. Our top of the line 5600 orderpicker is great for special high level picking applications, and our furniture order picker is perfect for large pallet-less applications like furniture warehouses.
Raymond’s scissor lift rental options include our SpinGo model, an ideal alternative to push work platforms or push ladders. If you need to rent a scissor lift with more functionality, our Sprint aerial lift option provides a drivable, elevated work platform and an adaptable load tray.
For industrial uses where workers are high in the air, safety should always be the number one concern, especially when working with a rental product. The SpinGo and Sprint lifts are extremely safe alternatives.
Should You Buy or Rent Forklifts?
Can’t decide whether to purchase or rent your equipment? A Raymond customer service representative will help you factor your number of locations, rental term, turnover time, expected parts and maintenance costs, training costs and other variables to come up with the ideal terms for your equipment procurement.
Please call us today or contact us online to request a free quote, and let us help you find the right material handling products, services and solutions for your company! Whether you’re searching for rental equipment, sales, parts, training, service or on site management, we will work with you to find the ideal material handling solution for your needs.
Request a quote today!